Monday, November 22, 2010

Day-12 how did you find out about blogs and why you made one.

well i guess i found out about blogs through my buddies. alot of them have one and always are talking about it. and at first i was skeptical, cuz i didn't want ppl to know about my life. it felt dumb at the time. lol. but then later i found out that it like a journal. but ppl read. i became intriged and was like sure ill make one!. cuz i have a lot of friends that are super busy with life, and wanna know whats going on in my life. so this is a good way for them to hear about it. ;D.

why i made one. i guess i want ppl to see who i am. i want to be able to express myself,  also i hope that the words i post up weather it be a blog challenge or somthing that happen to me personally i want to be able to share something that i think or know that beneifted me or otherwise can benefit someone else. i mean we are all put on this earth to learn. and i think a good way for ppl to learn is hearing about others lives i know ive heard countless of amazing stories and it has brighten my day  or made my  week even. so i guess these are the reasons i made one. and i thought it be a sweet idea!

1 comment: