Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day-8 short term goals for the month and why.

short term goals.... hmm... i guess. it would be to develop a plan, a nutrition plan, a workout, and prepare my self to go on a mission. to get in the best shape of my life! cuz i know that when the time comes for getting my call it will be worth soo much more because i worked at it sooo hard! short term is to make some money, fix my car. another short term goal is to coach jv wrestling and stick with it everyday! i cna't think of anymore... so there you have it! :D

2 comments:

  1. I think your cheating and doing two days in the same day, i thought you were supposed to do one a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ive been busy with other stuff. so yea i am trying to catch up.. lol. today i will be doing at least four... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete