Friday, November 19, 2010

Day-9 something im proud of in the past few days.

something that i would be proud of in the past few days would be, im made better connections with some friends, also with some family. i got to talk to my dad that was really nice. ive seem to make my connection with my brother really well. he and i enjoy each others company. wheather it be palying xbox or going to get a bite to eat. so im really proud of that. before i felt really distant from alot of ppl mainly my family. but now its getting better. and turning for the best! im stoked and im hoping that it will be really a blessing in my life. cuz i love everyone! so i guess my family and friends is what im proud of as of the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Family and Friends are the important aspects of life, so being proud of those is a good thing

    ReplyDelete