Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 24. a letter to your parents

 so i think its mainly towards my dad who left me when i was young. so here it is!

Dad,

its me your son mike. you probably don't know much of me because you have been gone 20 yrs of my life. im now 21. having the opportunitiy to meet you last year was great. ive had a heart soo empty becuase you were not a part of it. now that ive met you its now whole, mostly. even tho we have met and gotten to chat and know each other a bit better, im still sooo frustrated with you. im mad at your leaving. why? what did i do wrong? did you not love me? theres all these things i want to confront you about and i know i can't or im scared.what was soo hard about being there for me. i had to learn how to fight without you. shave, meet girls girls are sooo scary! my first date. i had 20 birthdays without you! how could you leave wihtout a care. and now you all of sudden care! how dare you try to step in my life after you bailed like a coward. dad. i want to love you. but how can i trust you to stay with me. to love me. theres soo much in my lifeat stake from trustin you agian. my life has been terrible without you. i feel lost. i have other father figures to look too but its not the same as having a real father. im mad at my mom, for leaving me wiht the kids for 2 yrs to take care of other business. how can you adults leave your cherish ones! how! how!!!!! we do nothign but be the kids you would like us to be. you have kim my sister your daughter who is now on the road to mess up. trying to act like a adult when she should be enjoying life as a kid. getting into trouble. being a hard head. but no she different growing up too fast! and i have phil a brother, a son to you. who smoke weed, has all this potentinal in life but can't seem to go anywhere becuase he chooses a drug over a safe free sober life. i don't mean to put you in the spot i don't i want to love you, we all want to. i wanna be able to look at the family and know i love you guys! i hope that it will change and be better.
i pray for you dad. and for mom. to be able to show your kids how to love.....


Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment